Guest Pet Policy
For our guests who choose to visit with their pets, kindly observe the following guidelines:
- Pets must be leashed and under their owner’s control at all times in outdoor public areas on property.
- Pets are not permitted in pool areas, at golf practice facilities, on golf courses or indoor public areas at any time.
- For health and safety purposes, pets may not sit at or on top of tables while visiting the outdoor areas of Resort restaurants.
- Pet owners are responsible for promptly picking up after their pets and bringing the appropriate materials to do so.
- Should any pet display dangerous, aggressive or unacceptable behavior (including but not limited to biting, excessive barking and/or evidence of disease), Pelican Hill reserves the right for their immediate removal.
- Pelican Hill welcomes up to two (2) well-mannered, house-trained, disease-free dogs per Bungalow or Villa. Other pets, including but not limited to cats, birds and reptiles, may not stay at or visit the resort.
- In advance of arrival, guests must disclose their intent to occupy a Villa or Bungalow with a pet.
- Upon booking, a Pet Agreement must be signed and a non-refundable per-pet fee will be assessed to cover the costs of deep-cleaning following a pet’s visit.
- Please reference the Pet Agreement for complete policies relating to housekeeping services, noise complaints, damages to accommodations and more.