- Check-in is 4 p.m. on the day of your arrival. On the day of your departure, check-out is at 11 a.m.
- A daily Resort Fee of $50 plus tax will be applied to all reservations.
- Credit cards are authorized for the full amount of room, tax & Resort Fee 24-hours prior to your arrival as a deposit for your stay. Incidentals are an additional $250 per night authorization.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation within the cancellation timeframe, you will forfeit the deposit amount.
- Pelican Hill is a non-smoking resort.
An in-room safe is provided within each accommodation. Pelican Hill is not responsible for the valuables left unattended in your Bungalow or Villa.
For our guests who choose to visit with their pets, kindly observe the following guidelines:
- We welcome well-mannered, house-trained, disease-free dogs. Other pets, including but not limited to cats, birds and reptiles, may not stay or visit the resort.
- Each Bungalow or Villa is limited to (1) dog up to 50 pounds, or (2) dogs up to a combined 75 pounds.
- A non-refundable fee of $250 per Bungalow stay or $350 per Villa stay will be applied to your account upon arrival to cover the costs of deep-cleaning the room following your visit.
- Pets must be leashed and under their owner’s control at all times in outdoor public areas on property.
- Pets are not permitted in pool areas, at golf practice facilities, on golf courses or indoor public areas at any time.
- For health and safety purposes, pets may not sit at or on top of tables while visiting the outdoor areas of Resort restaurants.
- Pet owners are responsible for promptly picking up after their pets and bringing the appropriate materials to do so.
- Should any pet display dangerous, aggressive or unacceptable behavior (including but not limited to biting, excessive barking and/or evidence of disease), Pelican Hill reserves the right for their immediate removal.
- In advance of arrival, guests must disclose their intent to occupy a Villa or Bungalow with a pet.
- Upon booking, a Pet Agreement must be signed and a non-refundable fee will be assessed to cover the costs of deep-cleaning following a pet’s visit.
- Please reference the Pet Agreement for complete policies relating to housekeeping services, noise complaints, damages to accommodations and more.
- While Emotional Support Animals or Comfort Animals are often used as part of a medical treatment plan as therapy animals, they are not considered service animals under the ADA and remain subject to the pet agreement and non-refundable fee.
Pets are allowed at Coliseum Pool & Grill upper patio and Villa Clubhouse terrace. Pets are not permitted at Coliseum Pool Deck, Cabanas, Adult Pool, Pelican Grill and Andrea. Service animals are welcome in all outlets.
Per California Health and Safety Code:
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet and under their owner’s control at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on any seat, chair, table or guest lap.
- Pets may not be provided food, but water is available upon request.
- Should any pet display dangerous, aggressive or unacceptable behavior (including but not limited to) biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, urination or defecation in public areas, The Resort at Pelican Hill reserves the right for their immediate removal.
Our $50 daily Resort Fee includes the following:
- Overnight parking for two cars per Bungalow or Villa (additional cars are $25 each per night)
- High-speed Internet Access
- Priority golf tee times, based on availability
- Complimentary driving range use after Noon
- Complimentary domestic phone calls
- In-room coffee, tea and bottled water
- 24/7 business center/computer access
- Digital newspaper access
- Pressing service for three garments per stay
- Crystal Cove Beach drop-off and pick-up service via Resort coach upon request (towels and beach bag with sand toys available upon request)
- “Pelican Peace of Mind” wellness kit