Information For Your Visit
- Check-in is 4 p.m. on the day of your arrival. On the day of your departure, check-out is at 11 a.m.
- A daily Resort Fee of $50 plus tax will be applied to all reservations.
- Credit cards are authorized for the full amount of room, tax & Resort Fee 24-hours prior to your arrival as a deposit for your stay. Incidentals are an additional $250 per night authorization.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation within the cancellation timeframe, you will forfeit the deposit amount.
- Pelican Hill is a non-smoking resort.
- Pelican Hill is a pet-friendly resort and we welcome well-mannered dogs! A maximum of two dogs per Bungalow or Villa. A non-refundable, one-time of $250 will be applied to the reservation.
An in-room safe is provided within each accommodation. Pelican Hill is not responsible for the valuables left unattended in your Bungalow or Villa.
For our guests who choose to visit with their pets, kindly observe the following guidelines:
- Pets must be leashed and under their owner’s control at all times in outdoor public areas on property.
- Pets are not permitted in pool areas, at golf practice facilities, on golf courses or indoor public areas at any time.
- For health and safety purposes, pets may not sit at or on top of tables while visiting the outdoor areas of Resort restaurants.
- Pet owners are responsible for promptly picking up after their pets and bringing the appropriate materials to do so.
- Should any pet display dangerous, aggressive or unacceptable behavior (including but not limited to biting, excessive barking and/or evidence of disease), Pelican Hill reserves the right for their immediate removal.
- Pelican Hill welcomes up to two well-mannered, house-trained, disease-free dogs per Bungalow or Villa. Other pets, including but not limited to cats, birds and reptiles, may not stay at or visit the resort.
- In advance of arrival, guests must disclose their intent to occupy a Villa or Bungalow with a pet.
- Upon booking, a Pet Agreement must be signed and a non-refundable fee will be assessed to cover the costs of deep-cleaning following a pet’s visit.
- Please reference the Pet Agreement for complete policies relating to housekeeping services, noise complaints, damages to accommodations and more.
- While Emotional Support Animals or Comfort Animals are often used as part of a medical treatment plan as therapy animals, they are not considered service animals under the ADA and remain subject to the pet agreement and non-refundable fee.
In accordance with California state law, guests are permitted to bring pet dogs (non-service animals) to restaurants where a separate outdoor entrance is present where pet dogs enter without going through the food establishment to reach the outdoor dining area. Service animals are welcome in all outlets.
Pets are allowed at Coliseum Pool & Grill upper patio, cabanas and terrace, Pelican Grill terrace, Andrea Bar terrace, Villa Clubhouse terrace and Caffe & Market terrace. Pets are not permitted at the Coliseum Pool Deck or Adult Pool.
Per California Health and Safety Code:
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet and under their owner’s control at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on any seat, chair, table or guest lap.
- Pets may not be provided food, but water is available upon request.
- Should any pet display dangerous, aggressive or unacceptable behavior (including but not limited to) biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, urination or defecation in public areas, The Resort at Pelican Hill reserves the right for their immediate removal.
Our $50 daily Resort Fee includes the following:
- Overnight parking for two cars per Bungalow or Villa (additional cars are $25 each per night)
- High-speed Internet Access
- Priority golf tee times, based on availability
- Complimentary driving range use after Noon
- Complimentary domestic phone calls
- In-room coffee, tea and bottled water
- 24/7 business center/computer access
- Digital newspaper access
- Pressing service for three garments per stay
- Crystal Cove Beach drop-off and pick-up service via Resort coach upon request (towels and beach bag with sand toys available upon request)
- “Pelican Peace of Mind” wellness kit