To our community friends and neighbors:
For the past 150 years, the Irvine Company has been a partner with its communities. Now, we find our communities and our Company facing extraordinary conditions, the combination of a viral health crisis and an economic crisis.
The Irvine Company remains your partner, your neighbor and your friend through the crisis period. As we have done in the past when confronted with challenges, our Company and our community will come together to care for each other.
Stay healthy and best regards.
Health & Safety Updates
From the very beginning of this situation, our property has increased its efforts to protect all who visit and the safety and well-being of you, our guests and our employees will continue to be our top priority. As the situation remains very fluid, additional changes may transpire in the days to come, and we will communicate any updates as they arise.
March 23, 2020
Effective Monday, March 23, The Resort at Pelican Hill’s retail shops and online store will temporarily close to protect the well-being of our guests and employees. In the interim, Pelican Hill gift cards are available for purchase exclusively at the Resort’s Villa Clubhouse Front Desk. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to serving you again soon
March 20, 2020
Starting Tuesday, March 17 Andrea, Pelican Grill and Coliseum Pool & Grill will temporarily close to comply with the recommendations of our government leaders and health officials to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The safety and well-being of our guests, clients, and employees is our top priority. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
To place an order for carry out, please click the specialty menu here. All orders can be picked up at Caffe & Market to the right of the Main Estate Front Desk.
March 17, 2020
The Orange County Health Officer has instructed the county to close all dine-in restaurant and bar options. Please be aware that effective immediately, the following areas of the Resort will be closed:
- The Spa at Pelican Hill, Spa Boutique, Allegra, and the Newsstand & Gift Shop
- Pelican Hill Golf Club, including Golf Shop and Caffe II
- Fitness Centers at Main Estate and Villas
- Coliseum Pool & Grill food and beverage service postponed until further notice.
- Pelican Grill food and beverage service postponed until further notice.
- Andrea food and beverage service postponed until further notice.
- Food and beverage service at Villa Clubhouse has been postponed until further notice.
- Camp Pelican is closed until further notice.
- Coliseum Pool is closed until further notice.
The following dining facilities are available to all guests:
- Caffe & Market will remain open for daily to-go service only.
- In-Room Dining will continue to be available to our in-house guests.
March 12, 2020
We recognize that you may have concerns or hesitations about traveling due to the latest news and information about COVID-19. On behalf of The Resort at Pelican Hill, I would like to share with you some of the steps we’re taking to assist our guests, clients and employees during these uncertain times.
First and foremost, please know that the safety and well-being of our guests and clients continue to be our top priority. From the very beginning of this situation, our property has increased its efforts to protect all who visit us. These efforts include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas around the property, including our lobby, meeting spaces, and other public spaces.
- Educating our employees on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
Our resort benefits from an outdoor, open-concept design. In addition, most of our accommodations and common areas can be accessed without the use of an elevator.
We also regularly monitor updates from the CDC and the Orange County Health Care Agency and are prepared to respond quickly based on their advice and recommendations.
According to the Orange County Public Health Care Agency, the risk of infection to the public in Orange County is believed to be low. Indeed, we are pleased to welcome guests to our hotel, in our restaurants, and on our golf courses each day.
We understand the uncertainty brought on by current events and the hesitation you may have when booking a new reservation or when deciding whether to keep an existing reservation. To provide additional peace of mind, please note the following, applicable to all leisure travel reservations:
- All current and new reservations made directly with the hotel for stays through April 15, 2020, can be canceled without penalty up to 24 hours in advance.
- For reservations made via online travel agents or other third party travel professionals, please contact your booking provider for information on their policies.
- For reservations made as part of a group booking, please contact your meeting organizer for additional information on the event.
We encourage you to call us with any questions or concerns you may have at 1.855.665.5434.
Thank you for your support and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest soon.